Upload Files - Plastic Business Cards - Clear Plastic Business Cards
Upload Your Artwork
EASY STEPS TO UPLOAD DESIGNS:
- Name your plastic business card design, any name will do.
- Click the SELECT FILE button and browse your computer for your file, and add it.
- Once your file is added a checkout button will appear below. Click on it and add order details.
- For multiple sets just select the checkout button and add the order details. Then choose save design and continue shopping and repeat process.
FILE PREPARATION TOOLS & TIPS:
- Download our clear plastic business card file template.
- Add your artwork.
- Remove the safe and cut lines if not hidden with our template.
- All files and elements must be CMYK and 300 DPI resolution.
- Artwork MUST be 2.125" X 3.625" allowing for bleed/cut margins. We recommend a safe area size of 1.875" X 3.375" in from cut size of 3.5 X 2.
- During checkout there is an area to add additional order instructions, it is not required, but you can add specific details about how you would like your card to turn out or you can leave it up to the experts. Please Note: White ink (except text) in your design will be made clear as glass unless you specify in your order instructions that you want it white. The only exception is white text, that we will make white in color for better legibility unless you specify the text must be clear.
- For more design information visit our Design Information Page.
- For questions about the product please refer to our Product Details Page.
- Upload for printing.
Want Print Perfection? Use Our Checklist!
Although we check for common text errors, try to make important contact text large enough so people can read it. Consider the width and height of the product. Also check for misspellings.
Try to avoid borders or keep them far inside from the edges. Cutting cards after printing often results in a slight shift, that shift can make a border look terrible in the final result.
Images should be 300dpi or higher and look clear on your device when you look at them. You can get away with about 150dpi for most printed materials, but it will not look as crisp as it could.
Send Original files
Try to upload the original files when possible this way we can adjust if necessary. If they are too large just email them to our support team with your order number.