Upload Files - Vinyl Banners - Vinyl Banners (36x72)
Upload Your Artwork
EASY STEPS TO UPLOAD DESIGNS:
- Name your design, any name will do.
- Choose SELECT FILE and browse your computer for your file and add it.
- Once your file is added a checkout button will appear below. Click on it and add order details.
- For multiple orders just select checkout button and add the order details. Then choose save design and continue shopping and repeat process.
FILE PREPARATION TOOLS & TIPS:
- Download file template.
- Add your artwork.
- Remove the safe and cut lines if not hidden with our template.
- All files and elements must be CMYK and 300 DPI resolution.
- Artwork MUST be exact size of file, no bleed required, and keep design elements in 2 inches if choosing hems.
- Upload for printing.
Canvas Size: 24.125" x 36.125"
Trim Size: 24" x 36"
Safe Area: 23.875" x 35.875"
Resolution: 300 DPI
- The Red Line/Cut Line is the point where your design will be cut by our machines.
- The Blue Line/Safe Line is a comfortable distance from the cut line to put text/images without having it cut off.
- The Grey Line is the extra space or bleed beyond the cut line to ensure a clean cut of your artwork.
- If you require any additional information please email our design team: firstname.lastname@example.org.