Upload Files - Business Cards - 32 PT Painted Edge Business Cards
Upload Your Artwork
EASY STEPS TO UPLOAD DESIGNS:
- Name your design, any name will do.
- Choose SELECT FILE and browse your computer for your file and add it.
- Once your file is added a checkout button will appear below. Click on it and add order details.
- For multiple orders just select checkout button and add the order details. Then choose save design and continue shopping and repeat process.
FILE PREPARATION TOOLS & TIPS:
- Download file template.
- Add your artwork.
- Remove the safe and cut lines if not hidden with our template.
- All files and elements must be CMYK and 300 DPI resolution.
- Artwork MUST be 2.125" X 3.625" allowing for bleed and we recommend safe area of .125" in from cut size of 2" X 3.5".
- Upload for printing.
Canvas Size: 2.125" x 3.625"
Trim Size: 2" x 3.5"
Safe Area: 1.875" x 3.375"
Resolution: 300 DPI
- The Red Line/Cut Line is the point where your design will be cut by our machines.
- The Blue Line/Safe Line is a comfortable distance from the cut line to put text/images without having it cut off.
- The Grey Line is the extra space or bleed beyond the cut line to ensure a clean cut of your artwork.
- If you require any additional information please email our design team: email@example.com.
Want Print Perfection? Use Our Checklist!
Although we check for common text errors, try to make important contact text large enough so people can read it. Consider the width and height of the product. Also check for misspellings.
Try to avoid borders or keep them far inside from the edges. Cutting cards after printing often results in a slight shift, that shift can make a border look terrible in the final result.
Images should be 300dpi or higher and look clear on your device when you look at them. You can get away with about 150dpi for most printed materials, but it will not look as crisp as it could.
Send Original files
Try to upload the original files when possible this way we can adjust if necessary. If they are too large just email them to our support team with your order number.